Google

Sunday, August 13, 2006

I earned $20 from Unwired Buyer

Check out Unwired Buyer. I earned $20 free from them on my first use.

Requirements:
  1. Must use the service to bid on an auction using their phone within 30 days.
  2. Users must have an eBay Feedback score of 10 or more (or the user must have been a registered eBay user for over 12 months).
  3. Bonus will be paid through PayPal Only.
  4. Bonus will be paid to qualified users within 2-7 working days from date of first bid.
  5. Offer expires within 30 days of sign up.
You can sign up online or you can let me refer you and I will earn an extra $5.

Unwired Buyer is a service that will contact you through a cell phone to see if you want to place a bid on an item that is on your watch list on ebay. To get the $20 you have to place a bid through Unwired Buyer. However, you do not have to win the item, just place the bid. The best auctions (and the one that I used) were these type of auctions. I did not even win the auctions, but if you do win you are only out a penny, giving you a net total of $19.99 earned.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home