Google

Monday, January 08, 2007

First Workout of the New Year

OK, so I am not the most in shape person, but I decided to get into a regular workout routine. I recently decided to go back to school full time to get my MBA, I have found that I have a lot more free time than normal. After going through bouts of depression (I do not know if I am over), I have come to the conclusion that a healthy workout routine will help me get out of it. I believe the depression was brought on by not working. You see, I have always worked and held a job, even while going to school I had a 32 hr a week job and now that I do not have a job, I believe that brought on the depression. Working out is supposed to help fight depression. Also, on the plus side looking good helps a person get a job because a good looking person is more likely to get a job over a more qualified uglier person. Anyways, here is what I did today:

15 minutes on the bicycle burning 103 calories
5 sets of 10 reps @ 50lbs on the machine incline press

I will keep a log on this site as to how much I do at every workout.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home